iCP(Simplified Cheque Printer)
iCP is a tool used to write standard cheque leaves using a computer. iCP is easy to operate and the system uses regular printers such as laser printers, dot matrix printers to print cheques. It is a simple tool and can be integrated with other iFamily modules for combined operations.
Features included in iCP
- Ability to manage listing of payees
- Includes all necessary instructions such as ‘A/c Payee Only’, ‘Valid for 30 days only’, ‘Not Negotiable’ etc.
- Includes necessary Sign Stamp specimens
- Prints counter foil with necessary information
- Can manage paying date & cheque date separately
- Records a listing of paid cheques
- Can maintain a queue of cheques and print later
- Can be printed on separate individual cheques or on continuous cheque forms
- Can include cheques of several bank branches
- Can retrieve (import) cheques to queue from formatted Text or Excel files